3-5 lbs corned beef
1 seasoning packet
1 can or bottle of Milk Stout Nitro
1 1/2 cups of water
1 medium onion, quartered
3 bay leaves
3 garlic cloves
1 T peppercorns
1 T whole mustard seeds
- Put the onions on the bottom of the instant pot.
- Put corned beef on top.
- Add ingredients through mustard seeds with enough liquid to almost cover the corned beef (add more water or beer if necessary).
- Secure the lid and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on high for 110 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to “Sealing.”
- After the IP beeps, allow to naturally release for (15 minutes, or completely if time allows).
- Remove the corned beef and slice to serve.